The start of the new near always provides a moment to re?ect on the passing year and expectations and resolutions for the coming year. Here are some of mine for 2017:
- The club had a very successful 2016 continued good attendance at club events, a very successful Yosemite Healey Week, 20+ new members joining the club and a profitable year financially.
- The newsletter has continued to exceed expectations - congratulations to our Editor Tim McNiff, Renee Neace layout, and to the all of the important article authors and regular contributors.
- Our website, hosted by ClubExpress, has been the key to our ability to communicate our message, and serve as the repository for member management, event schedules, club documents, photo galleries, etc. Many thanks to our Webmaster Janet Sowell for her dedication to this important club asset.
- I would like to thank the club officers for their excellent support in 2016, and especially to all the members who assist with planning and execution of our activities. The club is only as good as the members supporting it.
- The Monterey International Healey Week
- September 11-15 an event organized by the Golden Gate club promises to be the best attended Healey event since Open roads in Tahoe in 2002. Be sure you are there!
- I look forward to another successful year in 2017 and the passing of the baton or gavel to a new club leadership team, beginning July 1st.