AHASC SPRING TECH SESSION
SATURDAY, July 18
PETER ROSES’ GARAGE, 5132 OCEAN VIEW Blvd., LA CANADA (9:00 AM)
Bagels, Coffee, Juices and Pastries proved
OR MEET UP EARLY AT THE UA THEATRE CARS AND COFFEE (7:00 AM)
1919 Verdugo Blvd La Canada, CA 91011
“Everything you ever wanted to know about surface maintenance and repair”
Come and enjoy a morning with your Healey buddies and take advantage of three great maintenance and repair experts in one place. Take care of some of the surface defects that have been bugging you for years!
- Learn valuable tips and tricks from an expert
- Have your car detailed at the bargain basement price of $135 (must register in advance)
- The Club will raffle off one free detail just for showing up!
PAINT CHIP REPAIR SPECIALIST
- Steve Pike, aka Quinn the Eskimo, will be on hand to demonstrate his expert chip and road rash repair technique.
- Have those pesky paint defects fixed on site (estimated average cost $85)
- Please send your paint color and a photo in advance to Peter Roses so Quinn comes equipped with the right paints.
PAINTLESS DENT REMOVAL
- Dings and Dents expert Rick, with 25 years’ experience will be on hand to make those unsightly dents disappear without a trace.
- Price varies with severity and number of dings repaired
- Rick suggests you check the damaged area with a magnet.Dents cannot be repaired over Bondo
All the above services performed on a time and space available basis, by appointment in advance. If you want to take advantage of any of these services, please email Peter Roses at firstname.lastname@example.org. Services are cash only.
SPECIAL ADDED ATTRACTION
- Steve Kirby and Greg Aden will be demonstrating two different “Ceramic Nano-Coating” products, side by side.
- See for yourself if this new technology works and is worth the cost and hassle.
- We will be demonstrating one “easy DIY” product and one “professional” product.
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED AT NO COST
Please click the Register button below if you plan to attend so we have a good headcount for lunch. Sign up for any of the services separately by email Peter Roses at email@example.com
AHASC Board of Directors Meeting will follow lunch
All members welcome to sit in