California Healey Week 2018 Updates
October 17-21, 2018
REGISTER NOW PRINTABLE FLYER PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
California Healey Week 2018 Update – September 7, 2018
Due to overwhelming response, we have reached the limit of the number of cars for the Car Show on Saturday, October 20th. You can still register for the week’s other events but we are reaching the limits of room availability and headcount that we can support. The absolute deadline for room reservations and CHW registration in September 19th.
California Healey Week 2018 Update – March 27, 2018
- We have 70 parties registered for CHW 2018 in Solvang…we are now expecting in excess of 80!
- We have been fortunate that room availability at the Hotel Corque has not been a problem. Another large group cancelled, which opened more rooms up to us.If you plan to attend and have not yet registered, I recommend you do so soon as there still could be a shortage of rooms. We will have a list of additional hotels nearby for overflow.
- We just heard that the Solvang City Council approved our car show for a dedicated city parking lot downtown.It is in a great location just a couple miles from the hotel, which should generate a lot of foot traffic and has plenty of space and shade.
- Moss has agreed to be a major sponsor, including financial support, including an “open house” at their facility in Goleta on Wednesday 10/17 in the early afternoon, running a Tech Session and providing emergency spare parts for us in Solvang.
California Healey Week 2018 Update – Jan. 7, 2018
- In just two weeks of open registrations, we already have 30 parties registered for CHW 2018 in Solvang. There is a limit on room availability at the Hotel Corque, therefore if you haven’t yet registered, we recommend you do so soon. We will be working on identifying additional hotels nearby for overflow.
- There has been some confusion about the registration fees…which is a bit unclear. There is a basic registration fee of $125 for the Car & Driver, basically the first person in a party. For each additional person, there is a Guest fee of $100. Thus, for a party of two, the registration fee is $225.
- The fee for the Mendelhall Museum visit on Friday evening includes both entry and the BBQ dinner (includes soft drinks). A wine and beer (no host) bar is available.